Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cozy Toesies

This post is 100% for fun plus another 100% to say thanks to my sister for her very entertaining birthday gift. I was so excited to see that package covered in british stamps and an address from England! I closed my eyes while I opened it so I wouldn't see the spoiler tag (where you have to declare the contents of the package...lol). True to form, the contents of Jenna's package made me giggle from the get-go. They were awesome right off the bat, but now that I've had enough fun to blog about them, the entertainment factor is upped significantly.

Some of you may think its weird, some of you may think its silly, but Jenna, I know you will think its juuuuust right.

THANKS sis! Say hi to the queen for me ;)



2 comments:

  1. I love this, Laura! Made me laugh out loud. Have a nice, rainy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks Nicole! And thanks to Jenna lol!

    ReplyDelete